Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things Sarah is in the grey area about

There's a couple things that I haven't really decided on yet or not.

Concert Tickets: This isn't a huge expense, but it still comes up. I think I might limit myself to only being able to buy tickets to 2 shows this summer. Concert tickets, especially with all those damn fees, is a ripoff.

Travel: This is a HUGE gray area with me. I am a little travel bug. But I find I take a lot of little trips here and there, which aren't super expensive, but when I'm taking 1 or 2 a month, they add up. However, travel is something that is really near and dear to my heart. I don't know if I should set up a travel budget, set up a limit on trips I can take through the summer, or what to really do here. Ideas/thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I also didn't consider concert tickets. I guess it's a good thing I looked at Pollstar a week or so ago and decided no bands worth seeing are coming around this summer...besides The Bravery, but they're touring with Green Day and I HATE stadium shows. They cost far too much and the whole seating business drives me batshit. I refuse to go to them.

    If any of my friends' bands come through this summer I guess I'll just have to ask for a guest list spot, and offer my place as crash pad in return.

    ReplyDelete