I also kind of want to utilize this blog as a daily spending tracking. I want to be proud of the days that I don't spend any money.
Wednesday, June 3rd
- 2 tickets to 'UP' for my brother & I: $17 (ouch. Usually I use the Five Buck Club to see movies, but my brother doesn't have a card, and we REALLY wanted to see it.
- 2 fro-yo @ Red Mango: $8.50. I really wanted to try this place, and my brother treated me to dinner, so I said I'd cover dessert.
Kind of an expensive "date" night with the brother - but I was happy to spend the money. I cherish time with my brother. I think I'm going to encourage him to get a Five Buck Club card, because $17 is ridiculous for a ticket when we could be paying $10. That $7 would have almost covered dessert.
I believe today is going to be a no-spend day. I'd like to have 3 a week. We'll see how it goes next week!
ps. Five Buck Club is nationwide. I encourage you to see if there's theatres by you!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It'd be nice if there were any theaters in PA that participated in Five Buck Club. I'd totally sign up if I had a place to use it.
ReplyDelete