Friday, June 19, 2009

Daily Spending, Payday

Wednesday, June 17th
- $0 no spend :)

Thursday, June 18th
-
$8 - drinks at Finn McCool's. My friend and his girlfriend are in town, and we went to a bar to play trivia. Unfortunately for us, it ended up being all sports. Yuck. The guy running the trivia was a douche too, so boo 2x. But the company I was with was good, so hey

Today's payday! I worked extra hours last pay period, plus with July being a three paycheck month, there was definitely extra money. Normally this means shopping! Instead it means putting 3x as much as I normally would in my savings, extra in my travel, and paying a few bills in advance. I'm going to Cleveland and Cedar Point this weekend with my brother, but I've budgeted well for that. I even found coupons! I'm becoming such a coupon maven.

I also officially paid the first bit of my student loans for my MA. Only a bazillion more payments to go. It's nice to know that, god willing with the economy, within the next few months my income will go up a lot with finding a new job in my field. It will be both great and a test of will.

No comments:

Post a Comment