Monday, June 8, 2009

Daily Spending Tracking

Monday, June 8th
$0!!!


Go me. Not only did I not spend anything, I also received a check in the mail for $30 for a project I did online. Bonus. Half to my savings account, half to my travel account. I anticipate tomorrow being a no-spend day as well. I'm really on top of taking my breakfast and lunch to work, so I don't usually spend money while I'm there, and I don't think I have plans for tomorrow. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. How do you decide what goes to what account? I am curious I think I need to set up a travel account. And I did a no spend day yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the no spending!!

    Honestly, I don't really have any set method on what money goes where. Whenever I have "extra" money, it usually gets split evenly between savings and travel. Even if I don't have a trip coming up (which really, when is that ever?!), I like to put a small something aside always, so that there's always something I can draw from as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been awesome at taking lunch to work the past couple of weeks. I've found that I enjoy my lunch more because it's usually leftovers of delicious food I made instead of some crap I bought just because it was acceptable.

    ReplyDelete