Clothes/Shoes/Accessories: This is obviously going to be the "fun" part for me. I cannot think of a single thing I will *need* between now and the end. The only thing I was thinking about was my cousin's upcoming wedding and shoes. I bought a pair of shoes for the bridesmaid dress, but they're kind of not comfortable. I have a $10 gift certificate to DSW, so I might use that to buy those gel insert things, and I probably wouldn't even be hitting the $10. Other than that, nothing. Unless someone can come up with a DIY idea for the shoes.
Music/Books/Magazines: Bye Borders visits every two weeks. You and your coupons for your Borders Rewards program have been my friends, but we are going to be apart for three months. Bye iTunes. This actually came up in a conversation with Nick... he asked about buying no CDs, I said no... and so I suppose buying a song from iTunes would still be BUYING, so you and I are on hiatus as well, iTunes. And magazines... I have a subscription to like seven magazines. I shouldn't ever need to buy one but somehow I do every month. I can stop that. Any articles that seem SO interesting will probably be on the magazine's website, or I can go to the library.
Really... anything!: I want a Bento box... nope. I've been baking a lot more, so I have been needing little kitchen items here and there... nope. I either see if I can borrow that type of item or improvise. We'll see what else comes up.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally forgot about books and magazines. I usually don't buy magazines anyway because I have a subscription to the ones I like most; but occasionally a celeb rag will find its way into my shopping basket. That's gotta stop. I have D-Listed and Perez Hilton to keep up with that crap!
ReplyDeleteBooks are a gray area for me. On one hand I like to read, A LOT, and I read very fast. Books do not last long in my hands. But on the other hand books are expensive just to finish them in a day or two. I may just limit myself to libraries, borrowing from friends, and only purchase books that are on sale/clearance as a last resort.