Today WAS going to be a no-spend day, but alas, that didn't happen.
Tuesday, June 9th
- library (for late-fees): $7.80 -- EEK. there's no way I should ever be that late with books especially when you can renew online.
- Hotel for trip with my brother to Ohio - $60
We're taking a brother/sister road trip to Ohio in two weeks. I've really wanted to see Joel McHale live for a while. I originally had tickets for his show in Hammond except we ended up throwing my cousin her bridal shower/bachelorette night that night... so I sold them and decided that why not make a fun bonding trip with my brother out of it and go see him in a city further from home. We're going to Cleveland on the 20th to see him. I have a friend in Cleveland that we're staying with, and for that my brother and I are splitting the cost of a ticket for her to go. It's a lot cheaper to split a ticket than pay for a hotel, plus it will be a lot of fun for us to have her with.
The next day we're going to drive to Sandusky and go to Cedar Point. We love rollercoasters!! Again, the cost will be split, so $30 for a hotel isn't bad. PLUS, thanks to my friend the Entertainment Book, there's a $10 off coupon included, so it will really be $50.
Which reminds me, Entertainment Book is my friend. They're something like $25-$40 initially... but if you can wait until about February/March, they drop drastically in price. I bought mine for $12 w free shipping. In the past week I used the BOGO coupon @ Coldstone, plus $10 off the hotel. The book has already paid for itself! I never thought I'd be a huge coupon maven, but I can see the appeal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There is a buy one entree get one free coupon online for Fridays. Adam and I will be taking advantage of that one for sure, since we go there pretty much every Saturday. :)
ReplyDelete-Amanda