Our Ohio roadtrip was a great success!! We had absolutely perfect weather for our day at Cedar Point, and we had such a blast at Joel McHale on Saturday night. He performed in a legit high school auditorium. It was kind of ridiculous. But he was pretty funny. I was glad we made the trip.
I budgeted $90 spending for both days, and that included all food, Cedar Point ticket (which I had an $8 off coupon for from the EB. YAY!), and gas. Our parents were kind enough to throw in two tanks of gas, which pretty much covered our entire trip. I came home with $2. Yay! I'm really good at budgeting my paychecks but I struggle with over/underestimating categories. Fortunately I did well on this trip.
I might be going up to Detroit for a few days this week to catch a Tigers/Cubs game (and cross another stadium off my travel list!). I will be able to stay with a friend, so that's always a bonus.
sidenote: I miss Amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment