It's Monday, and therefore Daily Tracking feels like a hassle. It was payday on Friday, so bills were paid, money was put into savings, blah blah blah.
Anyway. So yesterday, as part of Eric's birthday gift, I took him to the outlet mall to buy him a few things. Let's talk about how torturous the outlet mall is when you can't buy anything. Not to mention, Eric takes forever in stores... everything must get tried on, decisions must be made, this and that. I think our previous outlet mall trips have worked because I'll go to one store, he'll go to another and we'll meet up later. Instead I stood around and complained. Hah. Poor Eric. Happy birthday, I'm going to whine all afternoon. But we survived. I spend about $100ish on him (used my Visa GC) and then we had a tasty lunch at Sonic, which was about $11 for both of us.
Definitely avoiding any shopping malls until September after this awful experience.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment