Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long time no see!

I just got back from a fabulous vacation to Orlando for my dear cousin's wedding. Sooo... I was a little spendy. Ick.

$60 - mani/pedi. This one kinda killed because we were supposed to get free ones from this girl the day before the wedding. .She showed up 2 hours late, didn't call, anything. So rather than wait around all day and not even get an appointment even in (since I would have been rushing to the rehearsal), I just went to a salon across the street from the hotel. To be honest, it was fabulous pampering myself. The unfabulous part is that I totally did some damage to my nails and they already look like meh. My toes look great though. But seriously it was kind of fun to have a mani/pedi since I have never had one.

$8 - 2 magazines at the airport :( I know. This broke a rule. But I blame it on the HOUR AND HALF delay I had going there. Sigh.

Other than that, I didn't spend anything. We had a really great time. Probably favorite wedding I've ever been to!

Now that I'm at the halfway point of this ban... I'm getting antsy of course. I know fall clothing is coming out and really, buying Lucky and InStyle for my two magazines at the airport was probably a bad idea. Either way, I'm keepin' on with this... even if it's just a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment