Sunday, May 31, 2009

the last day of consumerism.

Today marks the last day that I was allowed to shop until September 1st. I ended in style with a trip to Target. I bought essentials and completely ignored the clothing and shoe section. *pats self on back*

I'm kind of excited to see how this goes. I'm also freaking nervous because I can see myself freaking out and splurging on like $300 shoes come mid-July. I don't anticipate that happening but you never know.

I'm also excited to see how resourceful I become over the next three months. I'm sure there will be occasions where I will "need" something and would normally run out to the store and buy it. Not for the next few months though! It should be an interesting process.

My friend's boyfriend said he almost wanted to place a bet on me not being able to do it for three months. Thanks for your support, Nick! ;)

1 comment:

  1. There you go, take Nick's lack of faith in you and show him who is in control! lol

    ReplyDelete